NCT 127 will soon hold a two-day concert in Jakarta, Friday-Saturday 4-5 November 2022.
The concert entitled NCT 127 2ND TOUR NEO CITY : JAKARTA – THE LINK will be held at the Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE) BSD.
NCT 127's concert will start at 7 pm on Friday, and 2 pm on Saturday.
However, visitors must arrive several hours in advance to follow a series of procedures.
There is also a fan area for the audience to visit before the concert.
Quoting Dyandra Global's Instagram as the promoter, the following is a rundown or schedule of the NEO CITY concert: JAKARTA – THE LINK on 4-5 November 2022.
NCT 127 Concert Day One, Friday November 4, 2022
- Ticket redemption/ticket exchange: 10.00 WIB - finished
- Queueing start / start queuing: 7.00 WIB
- Outdoor area, there is an official photobox, food truck, and sponsor booth: 07.00 - 21.00 WIB
- Open main gate (holding area and fanzone area): 9.00 WIB
- 2 Baddies photozone: 09.00 - 19.00 WIB
- Official photobox (indoor): 09.00 - 21.00 WIB
- Fanzone area (photo wall, food & beverage booth sponsor): 09.00 - 21.00 WIB
- Concert hall entrance / concert area entrance: 17.00 WIB
- Show starts/concert starts: 19.00 WIB
- Ticket redemption/ticket exchange: 07.00 WIB - finished
- Queueing start / start queuing: 7.00 WIB
- Outdoor area, there is an official photobox, food truck, and sponsor booth: 07.00 - 20.00 WIB
- Open main gate (holding area and fanzone area): 09.00 WIB
- 2 Baddies photozone: 09.00 - 14.00 WIB, and 17.00 - 20.00 WIB
- Official photobox (indoor): 09.00 - 20.00 WIB
- Fanzone area (photo wall, food & beverage booth sponsor): 09.00 - 20.00 WIB
- Concert hall entrance / concert area entrance: 12.00 WIB
- Show starts/concert starts: 14.00 WIB
The concert will be held at Hall 7 and 8 of ICE BSD.
Spectators are not allowed to stay, wait, and queue at the event venue (ICE BSD) before 7 am.
Visitors are expected to pay attention to the schedule that has been provided.
1. Make sure you get a concert wristband. If not, get a wristband at the ticket booth.
2. Show the wristband to the staff
3. The clerk will check and scan the barcode
4. Visitors wait in the waiting zone
5. When the time comes, visitors can enter halls 7-8 to enjoy the concert
Visitors to the NCT 127 2ND TOUR 'NEO CITY : JAKARTA – THE LINK' concert must meet the following conditions:
- Spectators must follow all instructions from the Promoter and the relevant Staff.
- All bags and luggage will be checked at the entrance.
- Applicable wristbands must be worn by spectators at all times.
- No entry after exiting the concert hall area.
- The promoter has the right to disperse the audience from the concert area if it is deemed necessary to maintain the safety of other spectators and to ensure the smooth running of the event.
- It is not allowed to bring food and drinks from outside into the area.
- Professional cameras, videos and recording equipment are strictly prohibited from entering the concert hall area.
- The promoter is not responsible for lost items or damage to building equipment in the concert area.
- Please be respectful and courteous between fellow spectators in the queue.
- Please do not throw items into the stage area, because it can injure the artist.
- Spectators who do not behave in an orderly manner, make trouble or behave inappropriately, and spectators who refuse to obey orders/warnings from the event committee will be removed from the event location without being given a refund.
Health Protocol Terms and Conditions
- All viewers are required to check-in through the PeduliLindung application.
- If the Check-in results show you are in an unhealthy condition, then you are not allowed to enter the event area without a refund.
- All spectators must receive complete vaccinations as recommended by the Government as stated in the Circular of the Covid-19 Handling Task Force 20/2022 (SE).
- Especially for viewers aged 18 years and over, they must have received the Booster Vaccine
- If unable to check-in through the PeduliLindung application, spectators are required to bring a printed vaccination certificate/card or screenshot in accordance with the provisions imposed by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia.
If you fell this post useful, consider to Donate us to keep us post great news about K Pop and Idol.