10 Motivational Quotes from G-Dragon, Success is Not Instant, It Needs Process!
|Motivational Quotes from G-Dragon|
After four years of absence, BIGBANG finally officially made a comeback by releasing the music video for "Still Life", On April 5 at midnight KST
The single comeback this time was very emotional, because as we all know, BIGBANG has gone through difficult times in the past few years.
Starting from Seungri resigning after the controversial "Burning Sun" case which dragged him into several other legal cases.
Talking about BIGBANG's role in the music industry, of course, it can't be separated from the role of leader G-Dragon who has a big influence on the success of the legendary group.
But behind his success, this multi-talented musician whose real name is Kwon Ji Young has gone through a long journey and his hard work is not kidding, until finally he was able to bear the nickname "King of KPop."
G-Dragon became the longest-serving K-Pop idol with a trainee period of up to 11 years, he started his career in the KPop industry at the age of 6 years.
Before debuting under YG Entertainment as the leader of BIGBANG, G-Dragon had also been an SM Entertainment trainee for five years.
There are many lessons and motivations that we can take from the story of G-Dragon's career journey. To lift your spirits, here are some motivational words from G-Dragon.
10 Motivational Quotes from G-Dragon
- Remember that the reason youre doing this is to make your live better.
- Kill them with success and bury them with a big smile.
- Work until your idols become your rivals.
- What we should really fear is not failure but the heart that is no longer brave enough to take risks and embrace challenges.
- I want to express the feelings that everyone has felt at least once in music so I think people will feel/understand my song.
- There may be people wo want to kick you to the ground, but there's more people to catch you when you fall.
- The only thing I have to do in life is die. Everything else is a choice, including breathing.
- I want to show my true self, not how I want to be seen by others.
- Bad words or good words there are just opinions.
- I keep doing my best so I think they will accept me someday.
- You call me gay, but I can get your girl screaming louder on the computer seat by just clicking 'follow' on her Twitter.
We hope that these 10 Motivational Quotes from G-Dragon will motivated you in positif way, just enjoy your life and be yourself.
If you fell this post useful, consider to Donate us to keep us post great news about K Pop and Idol.